Regular scheduled posting

She's Like The Wind

I feel I owe you, my loyal readers, an explanation for the lack of Hey Homey posts lately.  Unfortunately, the market here is - if you'll pardon the coarse language - sucking a big one when it comes to selling cute, unique homes so I haven't found anything blog worthy in the last few weeks.  If you visit A Miusmie for those posts, don't worry as I'm still perusing the real estate listings on a regular basis and when I do find a special little gem, I'll share it for everyone. 

Other than that, it's been colder than a witch's... nose... and even though we had the day officially off yesterday, I couldn't stand the four walls closing in on me any further and ended up driving into work.  It seems as those still without power or those who have had kids cooped up inside for the whole weekend had the same idea as well because the office was bustling with people and activity.  It felt nice to be out of the apartment and I even popped in to visit Ike, nearing freezing my bottom and hands off in the process.  I hope those of you in the Northeast and the Northwest are staying warm and safe - it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around these parts.  Now to finish (start??) my Christmas shopping and to fill out those holiday cards.  2.5 weeks y'all!




Comments

  1. It's snowing AGAIN today!!! I don't know what I did to deserve such wonderfulness but I'm soaking it all in :) Glad you avoided going stir crazy during the storm, too. I still can't believe it snowed that badly down there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is gorgeous. Glad you made it safely out and back and had some human interaction. I would KILL for some snow right now, but I have some Christmas shopping to do first. 2.5 weeks. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please send some snow over to me... You went to work on your day off?! That's commitment! I think I would have stayed in bed under a warm blanket and with a good book ;-) Enjoy the Christmas card writing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I"m glad you were able to have some contact with the outside world :-) Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stay warm. we're getting so much snow today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been hearing about how crazy the weather is over there. Stay warm, Rooth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love being at home but sometimes its good to get out
    and escape from it. Dress up warm deary! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was wondering how you were holding up! I've been traveling (& in these storms it's been trying) and haven't had time to catch up to my feedly. Then I went and accidentally marked all as read yesterday so I was like Noooo!

    Ahem.

    Sorry, that was random.

    But yay for getting out of the house some. Are you guys beginning to thaw out at least? Hoping there are no more storms on the horizon! It was snowing over here earlier but I think it's mostly just rain now. I might be singing a different tune after 6pm though.

    Be safe and stay toasty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas shopping...oh shoot!!! This trick time plays on us is really getting old.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's about 33 degrees today and it actually feels a little balmy out there! i took marla on a walk and i started sweating and had to start removing my 80 layers i had been donning while it was in the low teens this last week. i am going to try to remember how warm this feels next time i am complaining about it being the normal 45 degrees at this time of year. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard that it was really cold in most of the Northern Hemisphere - hope you're wrapping up warm and that you can begin enjoying the festive season :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ... and 8 days until my 17 days off work, but who´s counting..?! :-D

    http://tinajoathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. So did you finish? I got some supplies for my photo gifts, spray painted frames. But I still have lots to do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you can manage to stay warm! Still no snow here! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads