She's Like The Wind

I feel I owe you, my loyal readers, an explanation for the lack of Hey Homey posts lately.  Unfortunately, the market here is - if you'll pardon the coarse language - sucking a big one when it comes to selling cute, unique homes so I haven't found anything blog worthy in the last few weeks.  If you visit A Miusmie for those posts, don't worry as I'm still perusing the real estate listings on a regular basis and when I do find a special little gem, I'll share it for everyone. 

Other than that, it's been colder than a witch's... nose... and even though we had the day officially off yesterday, I couldn't stand the four walls closing in on me any further and ended up driving into work.  It seems as those still without power or those who have had kids cooped up inside for the whole weekend had the same idea as well because the office was bustling with people and activity.  It felt nice to be out of the apartment and I even popped in to visit Ike, nearing freezing my bottom and hands off in the process.  I hope those of you in the Northeast and the Northwest are staying warm and safe - it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around these parts.  Now to finish (start??) my Christmas shopping and to fill out those holiday cards.  2.5 weeks y'all!