Life lessons: #8

Society6
The two words that can a forever-friendship make?  "Me too."

Comments

  1. So true!
    Have a good Friday, Rooth:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to this and Amen too! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I do enjoy it when someone tries to buy my friendship, but that never lasts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ditto! happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love. I'm trying to think of a snarky question to which "me too" would prove that statement false, but I'm coming up empty. Must be true! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best "me toos" come after you talk about something you do that's really strange. It's nice to have company in your weirdness sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, so true. I wish that happened more often...now that I'm thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads