The big ones

Etsy
The next few days are big 'uns in The World According to Rooth.  Sorry to be utterly and completely vague about things but if everything goes well, I'll be sure to share it with y'all.  If things don't go as planned, well, that's okay as well.  Because adventure is out there and I'm running out the front door to go and find it.  Imagine me with my arms spread out open in front of that big mountain range - bring it world and do your worst.  I've got my helmet (always got to protect the noggin) and wits and let's see what you throw at me.

Hope your weekend is full of adventure as well and the next time I report back, cross your fingers that it's all good news!


Comments

  1. Fingers crossed for you, Rooth:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that sounds exciting. I keep my fingers crossed for you. as to my weekend, I'm looking for adventure too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i'm intrigued. Keeping fingers crossed for you Rooth. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lord, you were chosen for the Winter Hunger Games!!! :)
    I'm sure it's going to be great, have fun and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just beaming with delight as I read this because I can feel your anticipation and excitement. I can feel you leaping! I can't wait to find out! Can't. Wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fingers crossed! have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have my fingers crossed . . . and i am also holding my breath to find out what this all is!! so exciting. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm intrigued! Hope to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now you´ve made me really curious - I´m sure it will work out for you! :-)

    http://tinajoathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. sending positive vibes over your way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This mystery sounds super exciting! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you. :) Can't wait to hear more details!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Keeping my fingers crossed! I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck! We'll be cheering you on no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a memorable and adventurous weekend! Can't wait to hear what happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a wonderful weekend, my darling!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds vaguely fun!! ;) I'm sure things will work out and you will have a wonderful time! I look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope that whatever comes your way is great! And either way, your outlook on life is so positive and great! Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads