Serenity now... woooosahhhh.  Stretching my back, cracking my neck, and generally imitating all cat-like behavior.  I ran out of cookies and am left eating multi-grain, high fiber crackers.  Not exactly the best stress eating type food.  Is it really only the middle of the week?

Maybe we could all run away to this beautiful home built in 1899.  The furniture and decor really isn't my style but, how do I love thee, let me count the ways.  (1) Sleek, rich hardwoods throughout.  (2) Wine tasting room with barrel vaulted ceiling and cozy fireplace.  (3) Bright blue retro stove.  (4) Guest house!  I'm always a sucker for a guest house and this one even has a fireplace.  I mean, we could also talk about how cute the architectural features are throughout but I'll let you discover those on your own.