Hai-coot!

Anthropologie
Let's kick it off, kiddos, with some 2014 "Men are Haikus" from your all-time favourite bloggers including Christine, Erin, and Arni.  Thanks my wonderful poetry princes and princesses.  Your haikus really make my week.  And for those of you who have resolved to try something new or different, please feel free to submit a haiku via here for the weekly poetry slam blog post.  You won't regret it!


Haiku #1

Hello laundry bin
Men always can't get clothes in
Hope one day? You wish!


Haiku #2

Hi, 2014!
Time to say goodbye, '13.
Booze and glitter, yay!


Haiku #3

No attribution!
Thank you, that would be awkward.
Real men don't haiku.


Haiku #4

It's been awhile:
You are in my thoughts and songs.
"Who are you again?"


Haiku #5

haiku ne're my strength
but a new year is ahead
out with the sonnet.


Comments

  1. Ha, these are so great! I love your haiku posts. :) Your readers are some seriously creative people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps a future slam could address women are haikus!

    -The Haikuer currently known as Prince.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahahaha, I am loving this series. And YOU are one of my all time favorite bloggers too! :D
    I'm sure you've seen this, yes? haiku.nytimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Lovelovelove this! You know how much I love haikus! Keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i tell people my poetry is in print now ;) hehe. you are one of my most favorites!! and i love this series it's so much fun to see people let loose and be creative. it's really divine. you are the bestest. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Love these! Definitely laughed out loud at #1. How clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of them as usual! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

  9. xtremeft

    I loved your post and got some good ideas for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great and informative article. Thanks for sharing on the internet!
    Visitez la Guinée

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go Shop Sales
    I loved your post and got some good ideas for it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the wonderful article.
    Matka

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads