Bling me up, Scotty

Sometimes, a girl just needs some bling




Comments

  1. LOVE!!!! wow what a find! I am heading out with the girls tonight and I would love that first bracelet! ohhh and I would love the last one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the love with the firt set of braceletes. They have almost a gladiator, cuff kind of feel. Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those earrings--bonus, they could double as weapons in a pinch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean when you say just discovered accessories a few months ago? Curious what the story behind it is.

    Those earrings are simply cool! Too bad, I keep losing my pierce on the right ear and I have three on my left!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, LOVE these. Particularly the spike hoops. But really I like it all. More jewellery lust! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads