1 / 2 / 3
Hooray, I'm slowly getting into the spirit again!  I've got a third of my cards addressed and mailed out and half of my presents purchased.  Packages are showing up at my door and I laughed when I saw the UPS guy's dolly today; the boxes were stacked up taller than he was.  I have Rick Steve's European Christmas playing in the background and it's easy to imagine that I'm in snow blanketed Germany or Austria, sipping on a hot mug of cider at a Christmas market.  This weekend (I know, I'm already making weekend plans), we're hoping to go to an English pub, sitting by the crackling fireplace and grabbing an Irish coffee or maybe even a Winter Pimms (a la Freya).  Who knows?  There may even be a ski trip squeezed into December somewhere (squeal)!

Do you like the necklaces above?  I'm looking at jewelry for my mom, as she's always commenting on the delicate pendant necklaces that people wear.  Which is your favourite?  I'll admit that I leaned a bit on Oprah and her favourite things for some of the necklace choices.  Are there other online jewelers that you like?