I don't know what happened this year folks.  I am typically on the ball or even early with my Christmas decorations and Christmas shopping.  Somehow this month, "behind" doesn't even seem to cover it.  My holiday cards haven't arrived, I have no idea what to buy my parents and my UPS guy mentioned that I've been slacking in the online shopping department.  I didn't even read the book for tonight's book club (a first!).  It's as though my brain just took a break after Thanksgiving and never turned itself back on.

I spent this past weekend trying to play catch up - with work, your blogs and random household stuff like laundry and dishes.  I even managed to put the tree together on Sunday evening.  But I'll be spending the next few days trying to get back into full holiday mode, possibly put some Christmas lights out on the patio  and maybe even plan out some blog posts for the first time in months.

In the meantime, I'll be hopping over to your blogs to see what y'all have been up to and also to get some motivation.  Time to get my rear into gear!