via etsy
When putting together the paper collection yesterday, I should have included a To Do List notepad.  It seems like all of a sudden, there are tons of things to do and not enough time to do them all.  Of course, my holiday stuff is done but my mom needs more wrapping paper, my sister needs help finishing all of her Christmas shopping and my dad wants to finalize the holiday menu.  So far, I have one main dish, one side dish and a pair of pies that I have to get ready.  Plus there's the fact that the Twenty First (tomorrow - or rather, today when you read this) is my birthday and we're going have to set aside three hours to watch The Hobbit.  I suppose, if the world ends, I won't have to worry about any of this.

Just keeping it real.

Additionally, I won't have to worry about looking like a sausage squeezed into its casing in my bridesmaid dress this May.  My girlfriend is ordering custom traditional Vietnamese dresses for her wedding reception and we had to send her our measurements.  My mom took the 20 separate measurements for me today and may or may not have gotten confused between inches and centimeters on every single piece.  I also ran out of tape measure when measuring the length of the dress from nape to heel.  So I'm probably going to end up with a toddler-sized bridesmaid dress.  The tailors in Vietnam are going to think that we Americans grow our women very oddly.  Which, come to think of it, may not be too far from the truth.