etsy
Folks, I've succumbed to the flu / cold / whatever is floating around out there.  I swear, it must have transmitted by fiber optic cable because I typically don't see anyone during the day.  Whatever it is, it's got to be the oddest illness ever.  Usually, I'll run a fever and then suffer the symptoms for a week afterward.  This time, I have a negative fever*.  My temperature is 0.5 to 1.0 degrees lower than it usually is, which is already pretty low.  I'm not quite sure what this means and with my catastrophic health insurance coverage, I'm a little hesitant to find out what it is.  I've been self-medicating with lemon and ginger tea and gypsy cold tea but the only thing it's doing is keeping me hydrated and tethered in a 50 foot radius to a bathroom.  I also tried to 'run' the illness away yesterday, which did not work.  Any homeopathic remedies that you all have found effective?


*Like my made up medical diagnosis?