Society6
My dear friends, I'm baaaaack in good ole' Texas and super tired.  Not only was I ridiculous in not thinking I needed a coat in London in February, but I stayed out waaay too late every night.  The only time I actually made my Cinderella bedtime was the last night and that was because I needed to wake up at 5:45 am to catch the flight back here.  You all would be so proud, I only tripped over my ballgown once the entire time!

As a result of too much playing and not enough sleeping, plus the cold and the jet lag, my joints and throat are now sore.  Tonight, I'm taking some night time cold tea and crossing my fingers that I haven't gotten sick.  Speaking of which, I spent this afternoon cleaning snot and boogers out of Ryon's nose with a wet towel.  Apparently, he did get sick during the week and has a nasty sinus infection.  Poor guy is snotting all over the place and not to mention getting all types of junk stuck up in his nose - so attractive.

Needless to say, we'll both be spending the weekend resting A LOT.  Hope you all had a wonderful week and I look forward to catching up on your blogs over the next few days.