Oh you beautiful people, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your encouraging words and thoughtful advice.  I appreciate the heart that went into each of your comments and your words have given me a lot of food for thought and some things to mull over during the next week.  I picked the worst time to decide that I need to slow things down so those plans may need to be pushed a little but I won't forget.  I will keep you posted on my progress - baby steps, as you all so astutely suggested.

The home that I'm featuring this week could very well be the writer's retreat that I hide in when I decide to take my break from the world.  Beautiful gleaming glass everywhere, letting in eternal sunlight - how could you possibly be in a poor mood when you're surrounded by ethereal light?  And when you need an escape for the eyes (if the luxe furnishings aren't enough), the soft muted green of the lawn and trees that make up the lush landscape.  Although I might go mad due to silence - can silence echo in a glass house - I could always pull a Danny Torrance (Shining reference anyone?) and ride my big wheel up and down the hallways.  "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy."