One of my clearest memories of summertime was the summer I was 19.  That summer: 1) I still hadn't touched alcohol, 2) I was stalked by a modeling agency, 3) I thought I knew a lot about relationships and boys - I had been in THREE by that point, 4) I didn't have to work out or watch what I ate, 5) My parents still took care of everything, 6) I was in the middle of the "college years" and didn't have to worry about my future just yet, 7) I thought I knew who I was and what I was about.  It was that last teenage summer of deep reflection, blazing afternoons and hot and sticky Texas nights.  I don't know if it's the extra time, new sense of freedom or repressed immaturity but I feel the incredible urge to relive that summer.  I wish I was joking but last night I looked up a piercing parlour - three earrings in one ear too much for a girl who is on 30's doorstep?

What do y'all think about regressing in age?  Is this something that happens every once in awhile to you too and what do you think it means to you?  I'm all about extremes so I think it's just a jump to the other end of the spectrum for me.

Update: Gah, you know what I forgot to add to this collage?  The undercut!  I really want one of those too...