Month of travel

via here for purchase
And so starts my month of travel.  I arrived to a beautifully sunny day in San Francisco yesterday.  I'm in town for business this week but hopefully will be able to see some sights and enjoy the [slightly] warmer weather.  I'm also using this trip to catch up with some old friends and so far that experience has been incredibly fun.

I'm a more experienced traveler this time around coming to SF; I brought my fleece, Uggs and a few thin sweaters.  Never mind that it's almost 90 degrees in Texas.  I look like a local now and can also pick my way around North Beach pretty accurately without getting lost.

To be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to this trip.  I was ready to stay home and readjust my schedule from last week's work mayhem.  But now that I'm here, I am really glad that I am.  The blustery city is whipping a cool ocean breeze through my lungs and invigorating me for the month ahead.

Happy May!

Comments

  1. San Francisco - sounds wonderful! I wonder if I'll ever manage to see all the places I want..! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! say hi to the bay area for me okay rooth? i am originally from there as i'm sure i've told you before ;) have a great time!!
    xo
    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trip to San Francisco sounds lovely, especially to get out of this weather.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your stay there:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you came at the perfect time! hope you enjoy our sunny-but-cool weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love SF! Hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun in San Fran! I like that city a lot, it reminds me of my wedding adventures and such, but man it can be cold! Good thing you came prepared :) Be sure to eat a burrito while you're there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have such a great month! how amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. T__T i'm so jealous! i wanna go to san fran ! i really wanna go to the chinatown over there. have you been or going to?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun in San Fransico!! Glad you're more prepared this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm jealous, SF is a great city

    ReplyDelete
  12. You won't believe this Rooth, but last night, I dreamt I was in San Francisco meeting some of my favourite bloggers. Weird, right?
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even though you're in SF for work I'm still a little envious of your trip. I love the city!

    ReplyDelete
  14. San Fran again (I wish!)? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a wonderful time - there's something refreshingly lovely about San Francisco. Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love San Francisco--have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. welcome to california, ruth! wish we could meet. if my week weren't so crazy and hectic i'd request to do so. i love that city and it looks like you're already having a great time at the presidio. i need to email you bc i want to hear more about your travels and what you're training for as well. enjoy your days. talk to you soon.
    allyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads