via here for purchase
And so starts my month of travel.  I arrived to a beautifully sunny day in San Francisco yesterday.  I'm in town for business this week but hopefully will be able to see some sights and enjoy the [slightly] warmer weather.  I'm also using this trip to catch up with some old friends and so far that experience has been incredibly fun.

I'm a more experienced traveler this time around coming to SF; I brought my fleece, Uggs and a few thin sweaters.  Never mind that it's almost 90 degrees in Texas.  I look like a local now and can also pick my way around North Beach pretty accurately without getting lost.

To be honest, I wasn't really looking forward to this trip.  I was ready to stay home and readjust my schedule from last week's work mayhem.  But now that I'm here, I am really glad that I am.  The blustery city is whipping a cool ocean breeze through my lungs and invigorating me for the month ahead.

Happy May!