view out my window
Turns out my sister Siri is going to be with me through the rest of the week (thanks for the heads up sis).  I can't neglect the blogger machine for that long so I'm baaack.  The skies are blue and completely cloudless where I am right now but we're supposed to be getting rain from the storm this evening.  Thanks for all of your concern regarding the weather (and my sister for that matter)!

I'm crossing my fingers for a good weather day on Saturday because it's the opening game for Texas Longhorn football!  One of the things that I get ragged on, especially from my USC-fan cousins, is our "ugly" school colours - burnt orange and white.  But trust me, burnt orange looks good on EVERYONE, regardless of complexion.  If you're not ready to make the plunge and go head to toe burnt orange, good ol' rooth is here to ease you in slowly.  Below are a few ways that you can dip your toe into catching the burnt orange spirit.  Hook 'em Horns!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7