This is what makes my skin crawl:
- The gold "fleur de lis" painted throughout the home. They look suspiciously like crosses. Now, ask yourself, why would someone go through all that trouble?
- Why are there bars on the windows inside the house? Typically when you see security bars on windows, they're on the outside of the home and act as a deterrent. And they don't have little padlocks dangling off of them
- One dim and dingy stained glass window. That's the only one throughout the whole entire house. The set up is perfect... for a funeral home
- One creepy red chair positioned in a spot light at the bottom of a flight of stairs. Either someone really needs a lesson in staging or that's a ghost's chair if I've ever seen one. And the creepy reflection of the photographer in the glass does not help
- One wood paneled room with hooks hanging out of the ceiling. Do I really need to explain myself with that one?
What do y'all think? Haunted?