I can't help it - my Instagram is all food pictures.  Happily, fall means that it's brussel sprouts season.  Believe it or not, I actually never had these until a few years ago.  As many of you pointed out, they have a bad reputation but are quite tasty and very versatile.  And so cute too, these mini cabbages.  Hrrmm, I wonder if anyone has ever tried making kimchi out of them.  I found a wonderful baked homemade chicken nugget recipe as well - incredibly easy and way healthier than the fast food restaurant kind.  You don't have to feel guilty about eating 20 of these!  Lastly, this past weekend I went to a restaurant that was part of the local cooking institute, staffed and run by its students.  If you have one of these in your area, you should really go give it a shot.  Not only is it cool seeing the students working in the big open kitchen but you also get to be a part of their learning experience.  The value at this particular restaurant was unbeatable and they served quite possibly the most delicious sweetbreads that I've ever had.

What dining adventures have you been on recently?  I'm in La La Land and you can bet I'll have plenty of food pictures from this trip!