It's not really fall yet but the blogosphere is already rife with fall colours, inspirations, fashions and food.  If you've been following my blog for the past year, you'll remember that I'm always a bit down on fall.  Yeah yeah, I know the weather gets cooler but the days get shorter as well.

However, this year (oh alright, every year) I am eagerly anticipating the fooooood.  Pumpkin-this, buffalo wing-that, toss in some cheesiness, mix with a thick, hearty stew and VOILA - an extra 30 pounds.  Blast you food bloggers and your wily ways of making me enjoy the changing of the seasons.  If you've been following my Instagram account (@roothers), you'll notice that there has been a proliferation of fatty fat fat fall-type foods lately.  I've included above snapshots of:
And the title font was made with the sweet potato chili that I made on Monday.  Nom.  Looks like I'm gonna need a bigger pair of pants.