Last year, you all were key in helping me pick out the holiday cards I sent so I thought I'd run my selections by you again this year.  Holiday / Christmas cards are hands down my favourite thing to shop for and oftentimes, I start browsing online stationery stores in early September.  Instead of going for a super bright and cheery colour palette as I did in 2011, this year I thought I'd tone it down a bit - except for with the funny cards.  I can't resist a card that makes me snort and giggle (like numbers 1, 6 & 7 below).  Oh and the fact that you can punch out card design number 2 and make it into a paper Christmas ornament kind of has me sold as well.  I told you this was going to be hard!

The Birds and the Beasts
55Hi's
Pearenthetical Press
Wonder Forest
Melina Yingling
Shop Sapling Press
Old Tom Foolery