Well I don't know about y'all but I think I've seen enough stars, glitz, glamour and sparkle after this Oscar Sunday to be good until NYE.  Is it just me or were the dresses this year a little more metallic-y than usual?  I believe this little home that I'm featuring today is definitely award-worthy and would have been perfect for hosting an Oscar-themed party.  This is one sleek, sophisticated abode with mid-century mod style just pouring from its expansive windows.  Pour me a martini, Jeeves, and I'll gladly sink into the velvet sofa in the "den" (don't you think den is a bit of a bland word to use for such a fab room as this?).  Or maybe a margarita whilst lounging poolside is more your preference?  If you're feeling a bit peckish, just pop on into the kitchen and rustle up some scrambled eggs cooked on that enormous stove (double ovens, swoon).

In any case, going for a cool $1.2 million, I don't think I'll be placing my acting trophies* on the mantle here anytime soon but a girl can dream, can't she?















*I'd also have to start acting.  And be good at it.  I think buying the house would be more likely than that happening.