It is flipping glorious outside

It's a balmy 75 degrees outside right now and sunny - a glorious Saturday in Texas.  We went for a jog this morning and everyone was out walking their dogs or riding bikes.  The patio we had brunch on was actually kind of hot with the sun beating down on us.  It's hard to imagine that it's winter on such a spring-like day.  Sadly, I'm back in the office for the afternoon but hopefully will get this work pounded out quickly and can spend the rest of the day enjoying the sun and warmth.  I hope y'all are enjoying your Saturday, catching some football if you want to and resting up.

PS - Houstonians, clean up after your dogs!  There is nothing more disgusting than smeared dog poo all over the jogging trail that people have tracked for another five feet... 

Comments

  1. I'm so jealous I can't even say it.. :p Norway is freezing :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this sounds blissful! Apart from the dog poo... Mega gross. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckyyy, It's freezing here!! I had to work on Saturday too. Boo to thattt. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, how crazy! We went jogging this afternoon too! We live over by the White Oak Bayou. Where did you head for brunch? I love lazy Sundays like this (where I can also wear shorts in January!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky you! it's freezing here, and I had about 10 minutes of sunshine during the last five days!!!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this weather is just so crazy! and i hear you on the dog issues. it drives me crazy! and i have a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's foggy but 60s here! And congrats on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the weather this year!! <3
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads