Have you all seen this stunning exhibit by Yayoi Kusama at the Queensland Gallery of Modern Art (found via notcot.org and pictures via here)?  Kusama set up an all white room as her blank canvas and then gave the children visitors thousands of dot stickers for them to stick wherever their little hearts desired.  They turned this very sterile almost-IKEAesque environment into an explosion of colour, which is appropriately named The Obliteration Room.  I never get tired of looking at the pictures of the transformation - it makes me smile real big.  Who didn't love putting stickers all over the place when they were children?  My bedroom at home still has gobs of permanent stickers that my sister and I stuck everywhere when we were kids.  We just found her old Lisa Frank stickers last month - guess what rainbow surprise accompanied each gift tag for Christmas?