Checking in from France

Bonsoir! I hope you all are having a great week. Frenchie and I have been eating and drinking a little too much but the chocolat chaud and vin chaud is too tasty and comforting to turn down. Unfortunately, Frenchie dislocated his shoulder on the ski slopes this afternoon, something that he's done two times prior. We were lucky as a French couple, both doctors, helped us off the slopes and popped Frenchie's shoulder back in place. We'll judge how conditions are over the next few days and see if Frenchie wants to continue skiing on Thursday. My friends back in Texas also delivered a healthy baby boy on Friday while we were in transit so congrats to them as well. I can't wait to get back to meet him.

Comments

  1. Hope his shoulder is okay and you two can get back to skiing and enjoying yourselves! In the meantime, indulge in that chocolat chaud -- I'm sure there's nothing like it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la! I am so jealous! Hope Frenchie's back is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you're enjoying your trip!! We miss you and can't wait to hear all the details. I hope the shoulder gets better and congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, hope Frenchie's better! Eat a chocolate croissant for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not lucky about the shoulder, but super lucky that 2 doctors were there!

    keep enjoying yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how much I'd love to be in France right now. My fave country in the world! Have fun, dear!

    Loves,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dislocated frenchie shoulder or not - hope you're having a blast in France!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads