Je vais a Chamonix!

via here
Crud, I'm not ready.  We are flying out in less than 12 hours and I'm not ready.  I have kinda packed - throwing every warm thing that I own into a pack.  I have kinda prepared - printed most reservation receipts and generally have some sort of idea of where everything is and where we're staying.  I don't think we're ready for skiing as we aren't even sure what mountains are suited to our ability and we haven't been able to maintain any type of physical  training routine.  I am mentally not ready - this past week has been a whirlwind and I barely remembered that we were going somewhere.  I haven't practiced French pronounciation like I said I would or learned any key words / phrases (like foods!).

But whether or not we're ready, we're going and we're going soon.  I don't know what the Internet situation is going to be at the hotel but I'm hoping that we'll be able to find some sort of connection that isn't absurdly priced.  I'm going to try not to injure myself or Frenchie and I'll be back soon with tons of pictures.  Until then, BON VOYAGE!

Comments

  1. how can I say this politely:

    HMMMMM I'm SO Jealous! hhehehehe.

    But I am wishing you the best of the best of the best la voyage!! Can't wait to see pics!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Save a wonderful time. Safe skiing and keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your trip!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have an amazing time (I'm sure you packed all of the essentials)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh i feel ya!! im off to hawaii & la for 2 months in 3 weeks and im totally not ready! you'll be fine and have a blast! i cant wait to see all the photos =)

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful, wonderful trip - I look forward to hearing all about it! Best, Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a great trip and enjoy every moment of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love going skiing, its amazing looking out to the vast blanket of snow on the moutain tops when you're on the ski lift
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    thanks for sharing!

    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww... I hope you have a great time. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun, and try not to get injured :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have an amazing trip and be careful on those slopes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a fantastic trip! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just thinking this morning, "Rooth should be on holiday right about now . . . " Sure enough. Hope you're having a splendid time, even as I type . . . we can hardly wait to hear of all your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. have a great trip . FUN and safe
    ~laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads