via here
Crud, I'm not ready.  We are flying out in less than 12 hours and I'm not ready.  I have kinda packed - throwing every warm thing that I own into a pack.  I have kinda prepared - printed most reservation receipts and generally have some sort of idea of where everything is and where we're staying.  I don't think we're ready for skiing as we aren't even sure what mountains are suited to our ability and we haven't been able to maintain any type of physical  training routine.  I am mentally not ready - this past week has been a whirlwind and I barely remembered that we were going somewhere.  I haven't practiced French pronounciation like I said I would or learned any key words / phrases (like foods!).

But whether or not we're ready, we're going and we're going soon.  I don't know what the Internet situation is going to be at the hotel but I'm hoping that we'll be able to find some sort of connection that isn't absurdly priced.  I'm going to try not to injure myself or Frenchie and I'll be back soon with tons of pictures.  Until then, BON VOYAGE!