Feelin' the love from San Francisco

This afternoon Frenchie returned from his conference in San Francisco - hooray!  While he was in the city, he went shopping and scouted out All Saints (for me, I really want some boots from there), Ted Baker, Ben Sherman and other stores.  I haven't been to SF in a fairly long time but from what I remember, it was always blustery and had a lively, bopping little Chinatown.  I thought it was so much cooler than Los Angeles, my only measure of other cities in California.

Frenchie came back from his trip talking about how tasty the seafood was and how steep the hills were and also bearing a little package for me!




They are really sweet and my favourite part is the inscription on the insides.  The red / orange one reads "Meet Your Match" and the gold one says "Heart of Gold."  Frenchie does good sometimes - real good.

Comments

  1. That is sweet - congrats! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how sweet and thoughtful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, he sure did real good.
    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest little package ever!! (Yes, I save the boxes and put the pretty ones on display lol)

    Your Frenchie is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT! I want. Now. You're one lucky gal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a wonderful little surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, that's awesome! (Oh, and I answered your Indian Auntie question. She's not very happy with you.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! Hope you have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh! Lucky! I love Kate Spade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh always love a good arrow motif. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In respons to your comment on my blog: you took the words right out of my mouth! Canvas was exactly what I was thinking! In respons to this post: I love the inscription. It's that little thing that only you knows, but that makes those items so much more meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those bracelets are so adorable, inside and out. He did good indeed! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet and adorable! Kate Spade is wonderful. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're a very lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty bracelets!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Reads