And now I need to go on a diet.  The shaved ice with condensed milk and grass jelly, a Chinese dessert, really hit the spot on a hot and muggy summer day.  Are you drooling over those Tex-Cajun fries from BB's Cafe?  Yep, those are shoestring fries, smothered with queso, gravy and roast beef.  And then I housed a poboy, also dripping with queso, after eating half of that platter.  It was Friday, I get a pass.  This weekend, I made monster pancakes for breakfast with Pioneer Pancake Mix, which is really quite stellar.  In a previous life, I actually did a tour of the processing plant in San Antonio that makes the mix and visited their onsite restaurant, where they whip up all sorts of baked goodies.  Unfortunately for my breakfast diners, I didn't let the pancakes cook all the way through so they were still goopy with batter in the middle.  Oh well, live and learn.  And finally, the piece de resistance - truffle oil, arugula and ground turkey pizza from scratch!  I made the crust and everything!  My pizza ended up being so simple and quick that I think I'm going to do this every time now instead of ordering out for pizza.  What type of pizza should I bake next?  

Quick and easy pizza dough recipe
Adapted from All Recipes

Ingredients:
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 package active dry yeast
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 cup warm water

Combine flour, salt, sugar and yeast in large bowl and mix in oil and warm water.  Roll out as thin as desired and place on pizza pan.  Top with whatever you'd like (I left the arugula off until after the pizza was cooked).

Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.