To say that my mother is a little obsessed with coffee is probably the understatement of the year.  It's her poison of choice and the only "vice" that she allows herself.  And does the woman partake.  When my parents went to Seattle last year, she went to the original Starbucks four times in one day.  She might be where I get my caffeine addiction from.  As I end up working from a lot of coffee shops, I'll check out their bean selection to bring her a bag.  Is it just me or are the logos of coffee roasters not delightful?  I've collected a smattering from around the US and Canada (affiliated roasters are below).  Which is your favourite and are there any logos that make you want to buy the product?

Roasters from top to bottom, left to right:
Te Aro
49th Parallel
Verve
Intelligentsia
Coava
Handsome
Matchstick
Flat Black