via here
Jared Fanning, designer and illustrator, created an infographic (above) of the Top 10 Most Read Books in the World.  Jared, please add this print to your shop.  Bibliophiles would love it, I know I do.  Which books out of this set have you read?

Best headline this week: Hundreds of Turtles Run Away from Georgia Farm.  Apparently, last week "hundreds of turtles successfully dashed out of a Georgia turtle farm and escaped into nearby undergrowth." Can't you see those turtles dashing away now?  Seriously, can it get any better than that?  Oh NPR, I find more reasons to love you every day.

Documentation of The Struggle by Ben Horowitz, cofounder of the venture capital firm Andreesen Horowitz (the general partners have all pledged to give half of their lifetime VC income to charity).   To quote Ben, The Struggle is when people ask you why you don't quit and you don't know the answer.  The Struggle is when food loses its taste.  It's a great post addressing the challenges that start up entrepreneurs come up against and processing potential successes and failures.  A noble cause it is, facing up to The Struggle and one worth fighting for, in my opinion.

via here
Tattly has released its newest tattoo designs. I still haven't ordered any but have you? I doubt covering my arms and legs with tattoos will help me focus but at least it would be entertaining?  I have also just discovered Tattly creator Tina Roth Eisenberg's blog SwissMiss.  If you're looking for just plain cool stuff, you have to check it out.

Have trouble slicing tomatoes? Do they end up looking like a mushed mess, seeds and innards a pulpy pile all over the cutting board, because you can't find a knife that's sharp enough? The tomato knife by Pure Komachi is worth the $7.50 if you're a tomato fiend. I know it's kind of silly to buy kitchen utensils as specific as this but it's really worth it.