Whew!  This weekend has been busy busy busy and I have lots of pictures and stories to share with y'all.  The 90th birthday bash was this past Saturday and we took family portraits with the grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins on Sunday.  I look forward to sharing those posts with y'all later this week.

From the ivy covered facade to the green tile bathroom, the ole home this week is a valuable little gem in a quaint older neighborhood.  I haven't seen a telephone cubby hole in ages and they just don't make houses like this anymore.  The kitchen has been updated recently and I am quite the fan of the gleaming white look.

PS - Do claw foot tubs remind anyone of scary movies?  I'd be afraid of pulling the shower curtain back from a tub like that and seeing a ghost or dead person floating in the bath water.  ::Shudder::