Sigh, it's been a disappointing football weekend for me again - hope your teams have had better luck than my teams have.  To hide my shame and embarrassment, I might just zoooom away in this spaceship / house.  This home is smack dab in the middle of a historical neighborhood in Houston and its bold architectural elements are reflected inside the home as well.  I like how the tall two-story room is being used as an artist's studio - I could easily see that being my office / library and the bookshelves extending all the way up to the ceiling.  I'm not a fan of the fish tank being the separator in the master suite from the bedroom to the bathroom but at least this house has some quirks that make it unique, unlike a lot of cookie cutter type homes.  And who knows, it very well could take you to infinite and beyond with that purple beacon glowing into the night.  I wonder if you could change the colour to suit your mood.  Green would be incredibly eerie.