There was a little nip in the air today and I had to wear a jacket when I went out for a walk this evening.  Could it be that fall is finally here?  I think it's actually only here for a day - it'll be back to the mid-80s this coming week.  I hope that you guys got a little taste of fall weather as well and took advantage of the cooler weather to participate in some fun outdoor activities.

When I first saw this house, the first thing that popped into my mind was "WTF."  Did Restoration Hardware lend their entire collection to the designers to stage the home?  And why would you pick Restoration Hardware to outfit an entire home?  They admittedly have some really unique pieces and I am a big fan of their lighting fixtures.  But it is a little overboard and even a little too much steampunk for me.  That being said, the open floor plan combining the formal living room, dining room, kitchen and den make for a perfect entertaining space if you're not using the enormous deck in the backyard.  I'd also love to have a two way fireplace that's shared with the kitchen in my future home.

So do you guys think it's a little much?