It is not to say that I do not typically lead a leisurely life, relatively speaking, but today was a serious day of leisure.  Leisurely waking up on Pacific time, strolling to the gym and following up my leisurely workout with a few glorious hours poolside with an original Tequila Sunrise (and maybe a few other alcohol drinks).  There was also leisurely afternoon window shopping with misters and fans constantly blown in my general direction.  Tonight I will be working and tomorrow morning, we'll be going on a kayaking excursion.  But right now, I'm enjoying catching up on everyone's blogs and contemplating what a gentlewoman of leisure does.  Here it goes...

I suppose after a late breakfast, a short stroll through the park, such a gentlewoman would wander down to her club and play some pool or bridge.  Then she would take a late show or opera and attend the after party with the cast members until the wee hours of the morning.  Do I ever belong in a late 1800's England novel or what?  Oh and there should be a delicious murder and the gentlewoman will then turn into a detective and puzzle it out.  See, I don't think I'm made for a life of leisure.