I blame all the travel and airplane/port time for my bank account's sudden depletion toward Amazon.com.  And Amazon.com, I am very disappointed in you.  <Gives stern look>  Charging tax for goods sold in Texas now?  For shame!

All of these books have been incredibly entertaining to read - in fact, I picked up the very tippy top one, Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter, at the airport today on my way back from Phoenix and finished it this evening.  Fire Season by Philip Connors is actually dogeared and underlined to death because of the dry humor by Mr. Connors and the tips I'm picking up from him for dealing with solitude, gracefully or not.  I'm pretty pumped because I ordered a whole slew of books last week and will be getting them tomorrow.  I'll need to hang a Do Not Disturb sign on my door and just wile away the summer days.  Or maybe until I crave human contact again.

If you want to discuss any of these books or hear more about them, please feel free to message me!  I love to share my thoughts and feelings about my recent reads.