For some reason, it has been quite difficult for me to find an unstaged home lately.  I tend to like the muss and mess of every day life and being able to peek into someone's life very briefly through their home.  Of course, pictures of houses for sale typically only show the cleaned up version of someone's life but I can let my imagination run pretty rampant.  This house is very well staged but I had to share it for it's daffodil yellow  front door and bright and clean interior.  Little touches like the front walk, porch swing and pocket doors to the kitchen make me oooh and ahhh.  I want that mudroom / office combo someday too please.  Hopefully, after a weekend full of grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning and running errands, it's just the type of house that will motivate you on a Monday.