Etsy shop
So you guys have probably figured it out by now but my big news is that I will be moving in the next few weeks.  I'll be starting a brand new job in an old-new city and I have been spending my time these last few weeks trying to figure out logistics of where I'll be living, all the stuff I have to get settled before I move, what to pack and starting the surprisingly painful process of furniture shopping.

Am I nervous?  Excited?  You betcha - there's a certain amount of trepidation and anxiety of looking over the precipice into something new.

You'll have to forgive me as the next few posts will be about furnishing a place, pains of packing up and the tearful goodbyes to friends that I've made over the last few years.  I'll also make sure to update you guys as to what will happen with the nonprofit endeavor that I've been working on for the past 10 months.  But really, today's post is to celebrate new things.  No matter how much they keep you up at night!